It was an humble sandwich sent me crawling to the emergency room in Saigon with severe food poisoning.
My friends seemed a little disappointed that it wasn't something more exotic.
Yeah me, too.
And the weird thing was, when I was eating it, I had elastic on my mind. But I pressed on, because I don't back down! I'm not a quitter!
I think, from now on, I'll have a little more healthy fear and respect for sandwiches.
With that, it occurred to me that year of the dog is shaping up to be year of the clean slate, or at least the year of refreshed digestive health. And I'm happy to report that my immune system has gotten a full reboot and it's back in working order.
In the spirit of renewal, I'm back on the blog.
I was here at this fountain many years ago. The first person who can correctly name the place of the fountain gets a shoe bag.
And the best food poisoning or hospital story gets a free pair of Olli natural rubber flip flops.
Who else has had bad food poisoning experiences? Although I can't really think of a food poisoning experience that would be positive....
So tag a friend, or share your own story. Let's hear it!